SECTION 2 – COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website only collects information necessary to render our services for the purpose of delivering the products. Personal information includes the full name, e-mail, phone number, and home address of the user. The information which will be collected in this process will be used to provide services to the user as well in order to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some information on CareLuxx’s website will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
2.1. Users’ Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from all of our users including buyers and users when they make an account on our website or if they will use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Name of State, City, and Locality
- Zip Code Of Area
- Payment Information (Processed Automatically)
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our websites or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
2.2. Payment Information
2.3. Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general web browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and web hosting servers for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but is not limited to) website usage by users, referring websites, browser type, language and its preference, and data and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our website may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP addresses and other information collected through cookies. We may share this information with third parties in order to be compliant legally. Some of the information collected automatically (but not limited to) is:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address (stored in anonymized form)
- Page Accessed
- Geographic Location
- Time of visit (by day, week, and duration)
- Whether the visitor is a new or returning visitor
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our website/platform will not share, lease, or sell any personal user information to a third party (unless specifically required by legal authorities for lawful purposes). We are also disclosing that there may be a presence of third-party links on our website. We will also use the services of Google Analytics in order to track users’ session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. Most of these links will only be there in order to help us provide our services. Please note any links that are on our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way. We urge the users and consumers of our website to keep themselves informed of any policies of such third-party websites.
SECTION 5 – PROTECTION AND SHARING OF CONSUMERS AND USER’S DATA
We are committed to protecting the personal data of consumers and users to the best of our ability. Data security is necessary and therefore in compliance with the global data privacy laws we have implemented the measures in order to make sure that all data belonging to the consumers and users of our website is well protected. We have made sure that all the transactions on and through our website are going through well-protected payment platforms. All the payment information including credit card information is stored on any such payment platforms that have been used to purchase on our website. Our website neither collects any payment-related information nor do we control it.
We May Share Users’ Information In the Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of the United Kingdom or European region in order to better provide our services. This step will be taken in order to make our services better. Users of our website acknowledge that their data can be stored on hosting servers that are outside the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers ( such as web-hosting providers, payment partners, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
SECTION 6 – PRIVACY RIGHTS USER RIGHTS
In compliance with the GDPR and CCPA other user privacy rights, this statement has been provided for all the users of our website who are purchasing any of our products or using any of our services. All the users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our website. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our website.
Under user rights and you have the following rights as a consumer, user, and purchaser:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- They have the right to know how our website (including tools and protocols) collects their personal data.
SECTION 7 – CCPA COMPLIANCE
We are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right To Access – You have the right to request our platform to know what kind of data is being collected.
- The Right To Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct (or complete) any information you believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about yourself.
- The Right To Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To With Draw The Consent – You have the right to withdraw the consent from any of our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The Right Of Non-Discrimination – You have the right to Non-Discrimination under CCPA while you are using our website.
Any user can contact us to let us know about their rights at email@example.com.
SECTION 8 – AGE LIMIT
Anyone under the age of 13 should not provide us with any data, specifically personally identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our website will be deleted as soon as we have become aware of it. If a parent or guardian is aware that the kid or the child has provided us personal identifiable information without their consent, they should reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 9. OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM THE E-MAIL LIST
All users have the right to opt out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our e-mail list. Users can either e-mail us at email@example.com if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the link provided at the end of every email, follow the link to our website and choose opt-out or unsubscribe.
SECTION 11 – CONTACT